Tuesday 5 February 2019

VISIT OF A PIOUS MAN





" How much I receive from Him depends upon how much I have surrendered myself to Him and also on the purity of my heart. 

And how much of His transmitted blessings I am able to transmit to a person suffering, like one afflicted with a dreaded disease, depends again on the level of purity of my heart. "It is possible to cure every ailment through Divine grace", he said. 

From the moment he had got down from the car, embraced me and wept for a while, he alone was speaking. None of us got a chance. 

Even at the dining table, he talked more and ate little, though he had said he would eat everything, including the robust green chilli and Rasagollas. 

"You cannot love Him if you cannot love everyone", he said and then suddenly turned to my brother, Pramode, and said, "I am receiving plenty of positive vibrations from you."

 He embraced me again and wiped his tears.

 "I am not afraid of Death, I know, I shall come back." Suddenly, I said, "To complete the task unfinished." 

He looked at me and said," You have said everything."

 It was now time for him to leave, for the Hotel. I held his hand and walked up to the car. 

His daughter followed, carrying his walking stick. 

The frail, ninetyone year old, Hari Dutt Naithani, left behind, in our house, plenty of positive energy.



*********

5th February, 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment